Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lab 7: Multispectral Analysis

Water Feature

This week we used clues to identify and locate examples of different features within EDRAS Imagine. In this map, identified the feature in the area of interest as water. I chose a color band combination of Red - Layer 6, Green - Layer  5 and Blue - Layer 3 to contrast the water against the other features in the image.

 Snow Feature

In this map, I used multiple views to identify the mystery feature. From the clues led me to this snow capped area where I chose a false color band combination to contrast the snow from surrounding vegetation.

 Variations in Water

And finally, in this map we were instructed to select a color band combination that clearly shows variations in water. I determined the best color band combination to show these features is Red - Layer 3, Green - Layer 2 and Blue - Layer 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment